Latest Rizhao Stories
DAQING, China, Jan. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Nutrifruit Group Limited (NYSE Amex: CNGL) ("China Nutrifruit" or "the Company"), a leading producer of premium specialty fruit based products in China ("PRC"), today announced that the Company entered into a supply contract (the "Contract") with Doehler Food and Beverage Ingredients (Rizhao) Co., Ltd. ("Doehler Rizhao") to supply 1,500 tons of its fruit concentrate products. Doehler Rizhao, a subsidiary of DoehlerGroup, is...
GONGYI, China, Nov. 30 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Gengsheng Minerals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CHGS) ("Gengsheng" or "the Company"), a high-tech industrial materials products company in China with products capable of withstanding high temperatures, saving energy and boosting productivity in certain industries such as steel and oil, today announced that it renewed a full-service refractory contract and regenerative bricks contract with Shandong Iron and Steel Group, Rizhao...
SHENYANG, China, Oct. 14 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- A-Power Energy Generation Systems Ltd. (Nasdaq: APWR) ("A-Power" or "the Company"), a leading provider of distributed power generation ("DG") systems in China and a fast-growing manufacturer of wind turbines, today announced the Company has won a "full-responsibility" contract to develop a 19.5MW wind farm in the Donggang, Rizhao City of Shandong Province ("the Rizhao Donggang Wind Farm"), in Eastern China, for the Shandong...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.