Latest Robert E. Cooper Stories
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Stop what you're doing. Take out your wireless device. Read out loud the last text message you received. Would reading or responding to that text message while driving be worth causing a serious accident? When you look at it that way, there's no text that couldn't wait. As many Tennessee students head out of school and the Memorial Day weekend approaches, AT&T* has launched a new public service campaign to raise awareness about the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.