Latest Robert Rooks Stories
Edgewater Foods International, Inc. (OTCBB: EDWT), the first fully integrated shellfish producer with the largest private marine research hatchery in Canada, announced today that Javier Idrovo, a former executive of the multinational Dole Food Company, has been elected a director of the Company. Additional board changes announced include the resignations of Ian Fraser, chairman of the compensation committee, and Robert Rooks, who both served on the board for three years. The three changes...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.