Latest Roche Diagnostics Stories
A comprehensive analysis of the specific segment of the over-the-counter diagnostics sector known as the glucose self-testing market. (PRWEB) February 15, 2013 The worldwide incidence of diabetes is dramatically increasing, and it is estimated that 439 million people will have developed the disease by 2030. As such, the global market for blood glucose self-testing products is undergoing a significant transition driven by the advent of new analytical technologies and new recommendations for...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.