Latest Rocky Mountain spotted fever Stories
3 years after mysterious virus infected 2 Missouri Men, causing severe illness, scientists report isolating pathogen in nearby tick population Scientists have for the first time traced a novel virus that infected two men from northwestern Missouri in 2009 to populations of ticks in the region, providing confirmation that lone star ticks are carrying the recently discovered virus and humans in the area are likely at risk of infection. The findings were published online today in the American...
Diseases contracted from tick and flea bites are common this time of year. In an attempt to increase awareness, Sovereign is hosting a pet photo contest for a chance to win an extermination service for fleas, ticks and fire ants. Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 10, 2013 Sovereign Pest Control is offering residents of Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, a year of Pet Lovers´ Extermination Service to the contestant´s photo with the most votes. Please visit...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.