Latest Rodger Thompson Stories
[ Listen to the Podcast “The Search For Dark Energy” ] redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online A popular theory that relies on dark energy, thought to be the main contributor to the accelerating expansion of the Universe does not fit newly obtained data with regards to one fundamental constant — the proton to electron mass ratio. Rodger Thompson, a University of Arizona astronomy professor, disclosed his findings Wednesday at the American...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.