Latest Roger Eychaner Stories
By Ann Marie Ames, The Janesville Gazette, Wis. Aug. 5--After a thorough hand washing, Roger Eychaner fired off the first of many questions in the convenience store inspection. "How do you heat the soup?" he asked store manager Bonnie McShane. She promptly responded that her workers heat it in the microwave to 165 degrees before placing it in the warmer. That was the correct answer. But Eychaner, a sanitarian with the Rock County Health Department, asked the same question in a...
By Ann Marie Ames, The Janesville Gazette, Wis. Aug. 5--JANESVILLE -- Two state departments are debating fees for inspections of restaurants, campgrounds, convenience stores, tattoo parlors, farms and other businesses. Changes in state fees could affect the way the Rock County Health Department charges for licenses but will not affect the way the county does inspections, sanitarian Roger Eychaner said. The Wisconsin departments of health services and agriculture, trade and consumer...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.