Latest Rogozin Stories
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The latest escalation in the political row between the United States and Russia has reached new heights – low-Earth orbit. On Tuesday, Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said Russia would not agree to continue operating the International Space Station (ISS) beyond 2020. US officials have stated that they would like the ISS collaboration to last until at least 2024. "We are very concerned about continuing to develop high-tech...
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia, February 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On February 25, the Indonesia-Russia: Investment Strategies business forum was held in Jakarta (Indonesia) as part of the 9th meeting of the Russian-Indonesian Joint Commission on Trade, Economic, and Technical Cooperation. The event was organized by the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum together with the Russian Business Council for Cooperation with Indonesia and the KADIN Indonesia Committee Russia &...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.