Latest Rohit Shenoi Stories
Parents can help prevent potential accidents at the pool this summer by staying alert and attentive, said a pediatric emergency medicine physician at Baylor College of Medicine."A high percentage of summer drownings and accidents occur in community and residential swimming pools," said Dr. Rohit Shenoi, assistant professor of pediatrics "“ emergency medicine at BCM and Texas Children's Hospital. "By far, the most common cause of drowning is lack of supervision."Close...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.