Latest ROI Energy Solutions Inc. Stories
Cardinal dramatically reduces carbon footprint while cutting energy costs and doubling light levels. Cleveland, Ohio (PRWEB) August 31, 2012 Cardinal Fastener Inc., the largest manufacturer of hot forged fasteners in North America, recently completed a lighting retrofit of its 90,000 square foot facility located in Cleveland, Ohio. This installation of energy efficient lighting reduced their Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions by 294 tons, the equivalent of taking 53 cars off the road or...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.