Latest Romano Law Group Stories
Imagine a "living" building; one that is its own ecosystem because all of its living systems -- its occupants, plants and micro-organisms -- interact with all of its non-living physical features. The result is a holistically designed structure that is a self-sustaining eco-environment; a tranquil workplace offering its occupants a peaceful and soothing respite from the hectic pace of the Romano Law Group's busy trial law practice. When it opens today, EcoCentre, the Living Building,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.