Latest Rose Stories
World Wide Motion Pictures Corporation (formerly OTCBB:WWMO) is pleased to announce that Red Roses and Petrol, the prize-winning feature film starring Golden Globe-nominee Malcolm McDowell, will continue its US theatrical rollout. The film will open in premier venues on September 12 in Boston and on September 19 in Chicago and Denver. During initial summer runs in the New York and Los Angeles areas, the film was held over in Forest Hills, NY, and Orange County, CA, for the Fourth of July...
The Chinese hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, family Malvaceae) is an evergreen shrub indigenous to East Asia. Also known as China rose and Shoe flower, it is widely grown as an ornamental plant throughout the tropics and subtropics. The flowers are large, red, and firm, but lack any scent. Numerous cultivars, varieties, and hybrids have been created, with flower colors ranging from white through yellow and orange to scarlet and shades of pink, with both single and double sets of petals....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.