Latest RPM International Stories
GIA announces the release of a comprehensive global report on Adhesives and Sealants market. The global market for Adhesives and Sealants, by value is projected to reach US$38 billion and US$6.5 billion, respectively, by the year 2017. Growth in the market over the next few years will be driven by growing product penetration in new application markets, product differentiation, and innovations. Robust demand from developing markets, particularly Asia-Pacific, also augurs well for the market....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.