Latest RSA numbers Stories
Peter Suciu for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Following last month’s news that security firm RSA had worked with the National Security Agency to provide a digital backdoor in its encryption technology, eight computer security research firms have announced that they will not attend a security conference sponsored by RSA, reported the Washington Post. Despite the response from RSA that it had not provided the NSA with any such technological advantage to break its encryption, there...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.