Latest Rubberized asphalt Stories
Gerard LeBlond for redorbit.com - Your Universe Online According to the EPA, there are approximately 300 million discarded tires every year in America. Frequently these tires are thrown into landfills or discarded illegally and are a potential fire hazard. However, in recent years these no-longer-useful tires have been the topic of new and innovative ways of being used. Magdy Abdelrahman, an associate professor of civil and environmental engineering at North Dakota State University, is...
- April 30 Event to Feature State Agency Experts and Industry Leaders - PITTSBURGH, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Tire Recycling, the premier provider of tire recycling services in North America, and Bridgestone Americas, the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world's largest tire and rubber company, will highlight the innovative benefits of rubberized asphalt on April 30, 2014 with an event called "Recycle Florida: 2014." The event will be held at the Tires...
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.