Latest Rulemaking Stories
Final rules on Federal contractors’ obligations regarding, covered veterans (VEVRAA/JVA) and individuals with disabilities (Section 503) are anticipated to be published this month. San Ramon, CA (PRWEB) July 17, 2013 According to the U.S. Department of Labor’s latest semiannual regulatory agenda published on July 3, 2013, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) states that it plans to publish its highly anticipated final rules on Federal contractors’ obligations...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.