Latest Rums Stories
With complete access to the Louisiana sugar cane fields and milling process, Cane Land is taking the “Farm to Table” movement to a whole new level by delivering the “CANE to GLASS” ™ experience to Louisianans. Baton Rouge, Louisiana (PRWEB) August 21, 2013 Cane Land Distilling Company, LLC is set to break ground this fall on Baton Rouge’s first ever craft distillery. Designed by local architect Dyke Nelson, the state-of-the-art facility, tasting room and visitor center will...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.