Latest runner Stories
Individual real-time pin control Peabody Ma. (PRWEB) November 14, 2011 Synventive is proud to introduce its new, patented eGate® high performance electric valve gate hot runner system. eGate features breakthrough technology that takes valve gate hot runner molding to the next level by precisely controlling each valve pinÃ¢s position, acceleration, velocity and stroke. Injection molding applications that require multi-shot/multi-material applications, sequential/cascading...
CHICAGO, July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Registration is open for the 15th Annual Chicago Half Marathon and 5k on September 11, 2011 where 20,000 runners will hit the scenic Chicago streets, starting and ending just south of the Museum of Science and Industry in Jackson Park. Runners will enjoy a beautiful half-marathon course along Lake Shore Drive, starting and finishing in Jackson Park, offering scenic views of the iconic Chicago skyline. Runners will experience entertainment along the...
Symbol: QUMA6 Group: Dicot Family: Fagaceae Duration: Perennial Growth Habit: Tree Shrub Native Status: L48 N Synonyms: QUDR Quercus drummondii Liebm. QUSTA Quercus stellata Wangenh. var. araniosa Sarg. QUSTM Quercus stellata Wangenh. var. margarettae (Ashe) Sarg. Distribution: County distributions for the following U.S. states are available at PLANTS:AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MO, MS, NC, SC, TX, VA Classification: Kingdom...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.