Latest Running Stories
ChiWeekend is a holistic weekend retreat centered around personalized, supportive instruction on the mindful movement techniques, ChiRunning® & ChiWalking®. Asheville,
Skirt Sports, the innovative women’s running apparel brand is proud to announce its partnership with pioneer runner, Kathrine Switzer, most noted for her brave running of the 1967 all-male Boston
Medicine in Motion discusses the benefits of minimalist or barefoot running and what runners should do to adequately prepare for the transition from the traditional running shoe. Austin,
--Accelerated specialists among a few trained to teach it in Chicagoland-- CHICAGO, Aug.
More than 25,000 runners expected at this year’s event from around the country– achieving a record level of early sign-ups. Thousands more will come out to watch.
Men are more likely than women to slow their pace in the marathon, according to a new study led by a Grand Valley State University researcher. Allendale, Michigan
Somax Performance Institute finds its stride angle to be 7 degrees larger than Affirmed, winner of last Triple Crown in 1978. Tiburon, CA (PRWEB) May 27, 2014
Sprint Conditioning reviews have been flooding the Internet and HealthyandFitZone.com reveals the truth about this program that claims to help people burn 1,004 calories in 21 minutes through
The video commemorates the 60th anniversary of the first sub 4 minute mile.
- Boston Marathon champion to return home to lead 90-minute pace group following historic victory SAN DIEGO, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Competitor Group, Inc.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.