Latest Rural housing Stories
Group Urges IRS to Address Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Recapture, Rural Housing Designation, Other Issues San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) May 10, 2013 Members of the LIHTC Working Group on May 1, 2013 sent a letter to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requesting that the agency add several affordable housing-related items to its 2013-2014 Guidance Priority List. The letter asks the IRS to clarify policies related to the low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC), rural housing designations and...
A majority of Pennsylvania's mobile home residents say they are overwhelmingly satisfied with their homes despite problems like construction quality, social stigma and financing associated with them, according to Penn State geographers. "The fact that there are problems associated with living in a mobile home was not a surprise to us," said Destiny Aman, graduate student in geography. "But, residents were overwhelmingly satisfied with their housing choice despite the problems, and that points...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.