Latest Russian Central Bank Stories
A Russian Central Bank official said Saturday the banking group will widen exchange rate parameters for the ruble in light of the poor economic conditions. First Deputy Chairman Alexei Ulyukayev said in an attempt to aid society and business in Russia, the Central Bank is widening the exchange rate of the country's main currency, RIA Novosti reported. It's the fifth such move in a month. Here there is a political and a philosophical aspect. This is our attitude toward society and business,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.