Latest Russians in Latvia Stories
RIGA, Latvia, January 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Referring to the statement by Commissioner Viviane Reding on 29th January 2014 about the disenfranchisement in voting rights of EU citizens living abroad, the Latvian Non-Citizens' Congress welcomes the Commissioner's concerns on political rights of Europeans. Mrs. Reding draws attention to the 'legal limbo' that some citizens find themselves in after leaving their home country for another EU Member State. After leaving, they lose...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.