Latest Rx Processing Corp. Stories
Rx Processing Corporation (Pink Sheets: RXPC), a source of low-cost prescription medications and diagnostic laboratory tests for millions of Americans who are under-insured or have no medical insurance coverage, announces its acquisition of Canadian American Discount Meds. This valuable addition of resources will fortify the companies position and ultimately assist us in attaining our overall mission goal. Rx Processing Corp., pleased with the terms of this acquisition, the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.