Latest RxNetwork Stories
It is a unique care coordination platform for pharmacies, accountable care organizations (ACO), patient centered medical homes (PCMH) and payers to assist their patients to take medications on time. Washington, DC (PRWEB) July 30, 2013 RxNetwork's patient engagement solution is driven by pharmacies, coordinated by care providers including physicians and nurses as well as family caregivers. They can remotely monitor daily drug usage of their patients or their near and dear ones to...
RxNetwork, a Washington, D.C.-based, consumer-engagement, healthcare IT startup has developed and plans to release an integrated platform that connects pharmacies with their patients while addressing 69% of the medication non-adherence problems. Additionally they have created a free, easy-to-use mobile app through which consumers will automatically receive a complete medication schedule on their mobile device as soon as they pick up their prescription and will alert them to when it is time to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.