Latest Ryan Prior Stories
WASHINGTON, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A young man is taking on the medical establishment with a plan to educate medical students about the devastating disease Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, that is little or not understood at all by most doctors. Ryan Prior, 24, has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which affects about 1 million Americans and 17 million people around the world. Prior, accompanied by infectious disease researcher Dr. Andreas...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.