Latest S-equol Stories
NORTHRIDGE, Calif., April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A daily dose of S-equol (13.1 mg), delivered via a fermented soy germ-based nutritional supplement to manage menopause symptoms, showed no impact on reproductive or thyroid hormones or the menstrual cycles of premenopausal women, according to a peer-reviewed study reported in a poster at the Academy of Women's Health 2014 annual meeting in Washington, DC. Previous controlled clinical trials documented that daily doses of...
But they fare better than other women psychologically and socially Women who survive cancer have more frequent, severe, and troubling hot flashes than other women with menopausal symptoms, according to a study published online today in Menopause, the journal of The North American Menopause Society (NAMS). But surprisingly, the cancer survivors fare better psychologically and report a better quality of life than the women without cancer and have about the same levels of sexual activity and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.