Latest Salvador Rodriguez Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online The flawed Internet Explorer browser, not bad blood with Microsoft, is the reason that Windows Phone users have been unable to access Google Maps on their mobile devices, officials from the Mountain View, California-based tech giant have claimed. As reported Friday by Salvador Rodriguez of the Los Angeles Times, Google representatives said that nothing had changed in the web mapping application. Rather, it was redirecting users to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.