Latest Sam Rose Stories
Special Report on Diet, Lifestyle and Longevity on the Sharon Kleyne Hour Radio Talk Show. People Should Live to 100 or 120 Says Expert Sam Rose. Grants Pass, OR (PRWEB) October 11, 2012 With good personal habits, including eating habits, author and nutritionist Sam Rose recently announced, people should live to be 100 or even 120. If an individual doesn´t live that long, says Rose, it can ultimately be traced to poor self-maintenance.” Rose, author of The Way Back (Lime Grove...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.