Samsung Galaxy S Reference Libraries
Image Caption: Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000. Credit: PaulK/Wikipedia(CC BY-SA 3.0) The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by South Korean manufacturer Samsung Group. It was introduced on September 2, 2010 at IFA Berlin. The Galaxy Tab has a 7-inch TFT-LCD touch-screen, Wi-Fi capability, 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A8 Samsung Exynos 3110 processor (codenamed Hummingbird), a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.