Latest Samy Kamkar Stories
A security expert has shown that one visit to a booby-trapped website could direct attackers to a person's home. The attack exploits shortcomings in many routers to try and find out a key identification number. It uses this number along with Internet applications to determine where a router is located. Hacker Samy Kamkar demonstrated the attack by locating one router to within roughly 21 feet of its real world position. Many people go online through a router and only the computer directly...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.