Latest San Tan Valley, Arizona Stories
Officials said residents of unincorporated Queen Creek, Ariz., will vote on a new name for the area to distinguish it from the real Queen Creek, to the north. A vote is scheduled for Monday to decide on a new name for the unincorporated community, which is in Pinal County, while the official Queen Creek lies to the north in Maricopa County, The Arizona Republic reported Thursday. Pinal County Supervisor Bryan Martyn said while the new name may not appear on any maps, it will decide the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.