Latest SanMedica International Stories
Research Behind hGH Booster Had Experts at Annual Meeting Buzzing WASHINGTON, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Annual Meeting of the prestigious American Medical Women's Association (AMWA) in Washington, D.C. concluded Sunday, and while it was the venue for some of the most cutting-edge women's health research in the world, at this year's conference one of the main highlights was -- believe it or not -- a "Fountain of Youth" pill called SeroVital®-hgh (an oral human growth...
They Just Can't Stop Talking about It, but Can It Really Make You Look & Feel Decades, Not Years, but DECADES Younger? Most Importantly, Is This Ultra-Hot Anti-Aging Breakthrough the Right Thing for You? SanMedica International(TM) Explains. NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Believe it or not, the anti-aging benefits of this "Wonder Hormone" were first touted in the scientific literature clear back in 1991. In 2006, 60 Minutes ran a story singing its praises. Magazines have...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.