Latest Sanofi-Aventis Stories
Parker Waichman LLP has filed a lawsuit on behalf of an Arizona woman who took Plavix (clopidogrel) and suffered from two gastrointestinal hemorrhages. The lawsuit claims that the blood thinner caused the bleeding, along with other serious and permanent injuries. (PRWEB) July 06, 2012 Parker Waichman LLP, a national law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of victims injured by defective drugs, has filed a lawsuit alleging the use of Plavix caused gastrointestinal hemorrhaging in one...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.