Latest Sanofi company Stories
Catalent Pharma Solutions and Sanofi are to collaborate on SMARTag antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology with Sanofi’s proprietary antibodies.
- Treatment with RG-012 Protects Kidney Function and Demonstrates Additive Therapeutic Effect with Emerging Standard of Care in Preclinical Model of Alport Syndrome - LA JOLLA, Calif.,
- Stowe to be Joined by Leading Neurologists and People Living with the Disease for Live Events Nationwide - CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct.
Spreading the word about rabies vaccination through GARC's "Me and My Dog - Together Against Rabies" campaign LYON, France, Sept.
- Brazil site will be global technology platform for export to > 100 countries - PAULINIA, Brazil, Sept.
- Veteran of animal health brings depth of expertise to Merial's R&D organization - LYON, France, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Merial, the animal health division of Sanofi, today
- Consistent effects seen across key MRI measures of disease activity; Effects were sustained beyond two-year pivotal MS studies - - Approximately 80 percent of patients treated
For MS Awareness Month, MSAA Launches Effort to Get More People with MS in the Pool CHERRY HILL, N.J., March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Awareness Month, the
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Feb.
- To fire mitraille at.