Latest Sanofi Stories
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. and PARIS, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) and Sanofi today announced that the U.S.
All six trials met primary efficacy endpoint TARRYTOWN, N.Y. and PARIS, Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- All six trials met primary efficacy endpoint - PARIS AND TARRYTOWN, N.Y., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Former Director of the NIH Vaccine Research Center to Spearhead Sanofi Efforts, and Contribution to Global Fight against Ebola - PARIS, Nov.
IcyHot SmartRelief System Provides Physical Therapist-Trusted TENS Technology for Persistent, Chronic Back Pain Relief That Starts at the Touch of a Button CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Nov.
Dupilumab Demonstrated Improvement in Lung Function, Reductions of Severe Exacerbations TARRYTOWN, N.Y. and PARIS, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ATLANTA, Nov. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aventis Systems, Inc.
ATLANTA, Nov. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Celtaxsys, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Sanjeev Ahuja, MD, MBA, FACP as Chief Medical Officer, effective November 1, 2014.
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Nov.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.