Latest Scarborough Country Stories
By Dusty Saunders Sam's No. 3 regularly offers traditional hearty breakfast fare like bacon, eggs and pancakes. But this week's menu also contains a saucy side dish designed for customers - and TV viewers - who have hearty political appetites. Morning Joe, MSNBC's rising- in-popularity early-weekday talk show, has been broadcasting live from the popular diner at 15th and Curtis streets. Obviously, Sam's No. 3 is not a soundproof TV studio. Joe Scarborough and co-hosts Mika Brzezinski...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.