Latest Schaller Anderson Incorporated Stories
Aetna (NYSE: AET) today announced that Major General Gale S. Pollock (Ret), the former Deputy Surgeon General of the U.S. Army and Chief of the U.S. Army Nurse Corps, has joined its Military Health Care Advisory Committee. Aetna created the committee last year to help guide its business relationships with the federal government, including its bid for the Department of the Defense's TRICARE health care contracts for active duty service members, retirees and their families. General...
Aetna (NYSE: AET) announced today that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Schaller Anderson, Incorporated, a leading provider of health care management services for Medicaid plans. Schaller Anderson also manages commercial self-funded health plans and behavioral health services in select markets. The privately held company is based in Phoenix. The purchase price is approximately $535 million. Aetna will finance the acquisition with available resources. The transaction is...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.