Latest Schick Xtreme3 FitStyle Refresh Stories
SHELTON, Conn., June 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the new Schick Xtreme3 "Refresh Your Scents" survey, two-thirds of men (70 percent) feel it is hard to get going in the morning, with 43 percent indicating they don't wake up with a feeling that they are ready for the day ahead. The makers of Schick Xtreme3 hope their latest innovation will help men address this challenge by providing a dose of morning refreshment that leaves them ready to take on the day. To view the multimedia...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.