Latest Schistosoma japonicum Stories
By Hou, Xun-Ya McManus, Donald P; Gray, Darren J; Balen, Julie; Luo, Xin-Song; He, Yong-Kang; Ellis, Magda; Williams, Gail M; Li, Yue- Sheng Objective To evaluate the safety and efficacy of combining artemether (AM) and praziquantel (PZQ) in different regimens for treating acute schistosomiasis japonica. Methods We undertook a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial within four specialized schistosomiasis hospitals in the Dongting Lake region, Hunan province, China, between May...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.