Latest Scientology Church Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online A gigantic symbol etched into the desert in New Mexico holds below it a secret "alien space cathedral" built by Tom Cruise's Scientology church, according to one man's account. The symbols are supposedly a welcoming message to aliens designed in a crop-circle fashion that can only be seen from high above the ground, BBC reporter John Sweeney says. The cathedral is hidden about 30 miles from the nearest town, and it reportedly...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.