The International Journal of Robotics Research is a peer-reviewed scientific journal established in 1982 and published by SAGE Publications. It was the first scholarly published journal on robotic research. As of July 2012, the editor-in-chief is John M Hollerbach (University of Utah). The journal covers research in the field of robotics on topics from sensors and sensory interpretations to kinematics in motion planning. It is abstracted and indexed in Scopus and Sciences Citation...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.