Latest Scott Mandell Stories
Scott Mandell, CEO, President, and Co-Founder of Enjoy Life Foods, was named to the prestigious "40 Under 40" list today by Crain's Chicago Business. Mandell, 37, started what has fast-become the nation's leading manufacturer of delicious allergy-friendly and gluten-free foods in 2001 based on a business plan he developed at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management in the Entrepreneurship & New Venture Formulation class. "Recognition like this, especially in a business...
At the invitation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Scott Mandell, CEO, President and Co-Founder of Enjoy Life Foods, the country's leading manufacturer of allergy-friendly and gluten-free foods, provided comments at a public meeting on the use of advisory labeling of allergens in foods. Mandell cautioned that current labeling regulations are not sufficient to adequately protect food-allergic, Celiac and other special diet consumers. Speaking on behalf of the American...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.