Latest Scottish blended whisky Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Three bottles of 100-year-old whisky that had been discovered under the floorboards of Ernest Shackleton´s abandoned expedition base in Antarctica were handed over to officials at Scott Base in New Zealand on Saturday, as they continue their journey back to the remote cabin where they were originally found. According to Sky News Australia, the bottles in question contained Scotch donated to Shackleton´s British Antarctic...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.