Scroll wheel Reference Libraries
In relation to computing, a mouse is a pointing device that operates by detecting two-dimensional motion that is relative to the surface that supports it. Typically a mouse is an object held under the user's hand. It may have one or more buttons or wheels which allow the user to perform operations or other features that provide more control or dimensional input. The mouse's motion generally...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.