Latest SCS Stories
NEW YORK, Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Neurostimulation - A Global Market Perspective http://www.reportlinker.com/p0164232/Neurostimulation---A-Global-Market-Perspective.html The world neurostimulation market stands enthused by the growing base of aging population, and the resultant rise in age-related diseases such as, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's disease. Widespread prevalence of neurological...
Stem Cell Sciences has licensed certain rights to green fluorescent protein technology from Prolume. Stem Cell Sciences (SCS) will incorporate the green fluorescent protein (GFP) technology, which acts as a gene expression marker, into its SC Proven research reagents portfolio as well as certain stem cell technologies used in services assays for high-throughput drug screening and toxicity testing. By introducing the gene for GFP into stem cells (both embryonic and adult), scientists are...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.