Latest SDG&E Taps New Technologies Stories
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 17, 2007 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) last week issued requests for proposals (RFPs) from businesses whose technologies can help reduce peak electricity demand through permanent load shifting. The proposals should include technologies that would allow customers to move their energy use permanently from on-peak to off-peak periods during a five-year contract period. The goal is to have these new load-shifting technologies in place by summer 2007....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.