Latest Sealyham Terrier Stories
NEW YORK, Dec. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Eukanuba, working in cooperation with the FCI and AKC, is especially pleased to publicize the details of all Top Winning dogs who will be representing the 52 invited participating countries at the 2nd Annual Eukanuba World Challenge hosted at the AKC / Eukanuba National Championships in Long Beach, California this December. This unmatched line up of outstanding dogs includes those who have won top honors at prestigious shows worldwide such as the AKC /...
The Sealyham Terrier is a Welsh terrier created by crossing the Basset Hound, Bull Terrier, Fox Terrier, West Highland White Terrier, and the Dandie Dinmont Terrier. It was developed in Sealyham, Harverfordwest, Wales by Captain John Edwards to quarry small game. The breed was officially recognized in the early 1900s and can still be found today in South Africa and the UK. At one time, the breed was one of the best known Welsh breeds, but today it is distinctly rare. The Sealyham...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.