Latest Seawater desalination in Australia Stories
Operating data from an installation of seawater desalination units that employ memsys’ membrane distillation technology indicates a significant net gain in energy production from the diesel generators that power the system. The net result is an overall reduction in fuel consumption for the same amount of power generation while at the same time desalinating water. Singapore (PRWEB) June 01, 2014 Operating data from an installation of seawater desalination units that employ memsys’...
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports — Your Universe Online Despite years of planning and millions of dollars of investment, desalination plants have done little to provide fresh water to the citizens of California, a Saturday Associated Press (AP) report has revealed. Desalination is the term used to describe the processes by which salt and other minerals are removed from saline water, making it suitable for drinking, irrigation, and other such uses. It has been used in Saudi...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.