Sechura Desert Reference Libraries
The Sechuran Fox (Lycalopex sechurae), also known as the Peruvian Desert Fox or the Sechuran Zorro, is a South American species of canid closely related to other South American "false" foxes or zorro, of which it is the smallest. It is found in the Sechura Desert in southwestern Ecuador and northwestern Peru. The Sechuran Fox weighs 9 to 11 pounds with a body length of about 24 inches and a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.