Latest Secure multi-party computation Stories
Peter Suciu for redOrbit.com – Your Universe Online Last year, researchers in the United States and Europe reported finding an unexpected vulnerability in the encryption system commonly used to provide privacy and security for online shopping and banking websites, but now new research into cryptography could result in more secure computing. A new, collaborative study that was conducted between the University of Bristol and Aarhus University could result in changes in securing...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.